Basic Beasts is a Pokémon-inspired collectibles game made by a 10-year old and his brother. Players/Beast hunters can collect, evolve, breed, and trade beasts.
Collect beasts by doing any of the following
- Buy packs at basicbeasts.io during NFT drops
- 1.Each drop happens once a month
- 2.Drop is open for 72 hours
- 3.A pack contains one random 1-star beast and some special items
- Buy beasts from the secondary marketplace (not available yet)
- 1.Become the first owner of a beast
- 2.First owners receive 5% royalties for every trade of the beasts
- Breed beasts from a sire and a matron (not available yet)
Each beast has a star level. 1 is the lowest and 3 is the highest.
2-star beasts are evolved from fusing three of the same 1-star beasts
3-star beasts are evolved from fusing three of the same 2-star beasts
All beast hunters have a Dexicon (just like a Pokédex). There are 151 unique beasts. Beast hunters can complete their Dexicons by collecting all #1-#150 beasts. By completing the Dexicon, a beast hunter can claim the #151 legendary beast.
Or just watch this 32-second sum-up